Friday, June 22, 2018

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Cup of Tea Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!

1. While we were in Seattle the week before last I made sure to pick up a few souvenirs. When you live somewhere you don't really think about buying things from that place, but once we moved away I really wanted some things to remind me of Washington. So every time we visit I try to buy a few things. 

I've wanted a Washington coffee mug for quite a while but hadn't found one I liked yet. I like collecting mugs, but I am super picky about what they look like, so I was really happy to find this new Washington Starbucks mug! It's a neat assortment of all of the things that make up Washington!
I also got this fun postcard and a Christmas ornament! Is there anything you like to collect when you travel?
2. While we were in Washington I really wanted to buy some coffee that was locally roasted, so we stopped by Cafe Umbria. I've tried their coffee before and it was really good, so I am excited to give these a try! I haven't had the chance to open them yet, but they smell SO GOOD!
3.It's rare that I actually buy a lip product, since I seem to get so many in my Ipsy bags, but I really wanted to try the Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink lip stain. So far it's done pretty well. I purchased the lip stain in the shade Lover.
4. We saw The Incredibles 2 earlier this week! It was a really fun movie and we all really enjoyed it. If you were a fan of the first one then you will really like this one too!

5. And in case you missed it, on Monday I shared some of my recent scrapbook pages!
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

1 comment:

  1. Love the Washington Starbucks mug! (And the Seattle Starry Night!)

    ReplyDelete