Monday, April 15, 2019

Currently

Working on - Editing pictures! The week before last we went to the cherry blossom festival in DC as well as the national arboretum and I took a total of 720 pictures!!! I've gone through and gotten it down to 317 pictures between the two places. A lot of the pictures were just multiples of the same thing, so it isn't too difficult to get through, but it's obviously still a lot! I've already gone through and edited all the cherry blossom festival ones, so I'll be sharing that hopefully on Wednesday!

Eating - I've made this recipe for teriyaki rice bowls several times over the past few weeks. We've had an instant pot but never really used it so I've been looking for some recipes. I gave this a try and we really liked it! I've had to adjust it a bit as the 5 minute cooking time was not nearly enough, and I think it needs more teriyaki sauce, but overall pretty good! 

If you have any great instant pot recipes, let me know!

You can always check out the recipes I've tried and liked over on my Pinterest board if you're interested in seeing what I've been making!

Needing - To get caught up on my Photo A Day for this month. I got way behind and need to get back on track!

Buying - Nothing too exciting. My mom and I went to Target yesterday because I needed some new bed sheets. I also got some plastic shoe boxes with lids in an attempt to organize my closet. I just kind of shoved things in there after we moved in and I haven't really done much with it. My closet it way smaller that in our last house and I just don't know what to do with it. 

Feeling - Tired! We had some pretty intense thunderstorms come through last night that kept me awake. I guess we were under a tornado warning throughout the night but I didn't know that until I went on Facebook this morning!

Trying - To finish up my grocery list. I have several stores to go to this week and I need to finish up my meal planning as well as finalize what we're going to have for Easter dinner.

Reading - I just finished The Wartime Sisters (Which was just okay.) and I just started The Last Year of the War (Which is going to take me forever to read. The print seems small as well as the spacing).

What have you been up to lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. Those flowers are gorgeous! I'm so excited for all the flower creeping in my future now that spring is here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done so much flower creeping lately it's ridiculous haha but I just can't help myself!

    ReplyDelete