Friday, April 5, 2019

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! I am linking up with Bright on a BudgetDella Devoted, and BYBMG!
1. It has been a long and busy week! On Monday, we went to Michael's as they were having a big sale. I was glad I was able to find a few new scrapbooking items, as well as some baking stuff!

2. This sign my sister found made us laugh. I know it is supposed to say chicks, but the C is so small it looks more like hicks haha. 
3. On Tuesday we drove up to DC to see the cherry blossoms. We went to the Tidal Basin to take some pictures. It was insane! There were SO many people! I took a LOT of pictures, but I haven't uploaded any of the pictures from my camera yet, but here is a few I got with my phone. I'm glad we were able to go while they were at the peak as they were so beautiful!
4. On Thursday we drove back up to DC to go to the National Arboretum to see the cherry blossoms there. They had something like 40 different varieties of cherry blossoms! We had never been to the arboretum before but it was a really nice place! There wasn't very many people there so it was a much more enjoyable photo taking experience. We walked all around and took lots of pictures! Again, I haven't uploaded the pictures from my camera yet, but here are a few I took with my phone!
5. In case you missed it, on Monday I shared Part 3 of our trip to the Outer Banks, and then on Wednesday I shared my March Photo A Day pictures!

Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

No comments:

Post a Comment