Friday, April 26, 2019

Five for Friday

Hello and welcome to my Five for Friday! Today I'm linking up with Bright on a BudgetDella DevotedBYBMG and Andrea!

1. Our Easter weekend was pretty uneventful. My brother came down from DC on Saturday and then we drove out to an antique mall in Williamsburg to explore for a bit. 

And on Sunday we had a nice dinner with strawberry shortcake for dessert. We were going to dye eggs but didn't get around to it. So overall a pretty uneventful weekend!

2. I got these flowers at Trader Joe's and thought they were pretty! Trader Joe's always has the best flowers.
3. Blue Bell has started being sold in Virginia again so I've been on the lookout for it since the announcement was made. Anyways, I happened to find the raspberry fudge brownie flavor (In a very empty freezer case. Apparently everyone else was excited about Blue Bell being back too!). I had a scoop of it and it is so good! The next week I found the cookie two step (Which we've had before!) and it is also really good!) 

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
4. We had some baby squirrels in our backyard that were pretty cute. They were actually pretty entertaining because they would fight like human siblings. They would chase each other around the tree, hit each other, one would even stand over the opening to the tree so the others couldn't get back inside!
5. In case you missed it, I shared Part 1 and Part 2 of our trip to the National Arboretum! If you like flowers, you'll want to check out those posts!
Hope you have a great weekend!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. Those baby squirrels!! <3

    I love Blue Bell! I worked in an ice cream shop when I was 14, so I think I've tried every combo of ice cream and toppings possible. I think my current fav is Blue Bunny's caramel praline frozen yogurt. Both of the flavors you got look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Blue Bell! Maybe we don't have it in PA, or I just haven't noticed. It sounds delicious though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right? So cute! Blue Bell is the best! I bet it would be practically impossible to work in an ice cream shop and not try everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sold throughout the south/southwest. It just came back to Virginia, so it might make it's way up to PA someday! It's our favorite brand of ice cream!

    ReplyDelete