Monday, February 17, 2020

Top 10 Most Read Blog Posts of 2019

Today I thought it would be fun to share my top 10 most read blog posts from 2019! I'm always a little surprised at which posts receive the most pageviews. It usually isn't posts I would expect!

Typically my Five for Friday posts receive a lot of views since I link up with other bloggers, but besides that, it's always a random assortment of posts that receive the most views! 

Most of these posts are not ones I would have picked as ones that were my favorite. That's not to say I don't like my own posts (because I work hard on them!) but I guess they're just different than my own personal favorites. So next week I'll be sharing a list of my own favorite blogs posts from the past year!

I did skip over listing my Five for Friday posts because I wanted to just include unique posts that received the most page views. So starting with number 10...

1. Visiting the JC Raulston Arboretum in Raleigh, NC - Part 1 - Part 1 got way more views than Part 2 for some reason!
So it looks like travel, photography, shopping, and creative type posts were a favorite this past year! I found it a bit surprising that 4 out of 10 posts were from when I was in North Carolina. All 3 of my Outer Banks posts and then our visit to the JC Raulston Arboretum. I guess people like North Carolina? 

So is there anything you would like to see more of? What kind of blog posts do you like reading about? I'm always up for ideas!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. That's interesting! I should do this too because I don't look at "trends" in pageviews too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't typically look, or care in the sense that I'm not really into posting what 'trendy', but it is interesting to see what posts garner the most views. Generally it's not the posts that I expect!

    ReplyDelete