Monday, February 3, 2020

Favorite Pictures From 2019

2019 brought quite a few different photo taking opportunities. My favorite, I think, was visiting the national arboretum last spring! It was so beautiful and there were so many flowers it was a fun place to take pictures at! I also got to visit the Outer Banks for the first time, as well as visiting several other gardens, and visiting a couple of missions in San Antonio! 
DIY on how to make a marble tile look backdrop
Five for Friday
Outer Banks Part 1
Outer Banks Part 2
 Visiting the JC Raulston Arboretum in Raleigh, NC - Part 2
 Butterfly House
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden Part 1 
Visiting Mission San José
I'm looking forward to whatever photo taking opportunities 2020 brings!

Previous favorite pictures:
Favorite pictures of 2018
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, Nicole! You know I'm a sucker for a gorgeous flower pic, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm a sucker for gorgeous flowers as well!

    ReplyDelete