Monday, February 13, 2023

6 Months of Photo A Day 2022

Well, I only made it through half of the year with the photo a day. I always enjoy looking back at it but I struggle with a lot of the prompts. So many of them repeat quite a bit throughout the year and then others are just not possible. Unless you live in a big city and are out and about all the time it's really hard to come up with ideas that fit the prompts! I try to be as creative as possible and "think outside the box" but you can only do that so much!

Anyways, despite my complaining about the prompts I am pleased with what I did come up with. I wish I could remember to just take a picture of something on my own each day but I both like having a prompt (just something of a starting place) and dislike the constraint of having a prompt if that makes sense! 

Did you make any goals or do any challenges last year? 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why I zoomed in on all the ACNH pics (I have no idea what is going on there, aside from group stretching, haha), but I did a double-take when I saw the pic of your (or someone's) actual front door! I think we have the same one (just hung the other way, so the knob is on the other side). It simultaneously felt like "this entryway looks exactly like ours and nothing like ours," and then I realized it was because of the door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to go back and look at the ACNH pictures. I don't even remember what I posted haha. There's a couple random pictures from my island and then the one with Tom Nook is at Brewster's coffee shop inside of the museum. That's so funny we have the same front door!

    ReplyDelete