Monday, June 6, 2022

May 2022 Photo A Day

How are we already into June? It seems like this year is just flying by! Anyways, this was a pretty straightforward month of prompts. There really wasn't anything too complicated or anything I got stuck on. 

The weather here has been in summer-mode for a while already and the crepe myrtle trees have started blooming! So I used those several times in my pictures this month!


Did you do anything exciting this past month?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing how fast the months are flying by! What a great shot for flying. Those ocean shots are making me want to take a trip to the shore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos for the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is! Thank you! Those were both older pictures, but both favorites! I would like to visit the ocean again as well! It's been a while!

    ReplyDelete