Wednesday, May 4, 2022

April 2022 Photo A Day

This was actually a pretty easy month for photos since all the prompts were food based! Although I had to be pretty mindful about taking pictures before eating/cooking since I always seem to remember I need a picture of something after the fact. 

The only prompt I kind of got stuck on was day 26, which was Yuk!. I didn't want to take a picture of something that was gross or disgusting, so I just went with pineapple, since that is a food I don't like!
January 2022 Photo A Day

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. Very nice photos. Thanks for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow; what a fun month of photos. I would have a hard time remembering to take photos before eating too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this was a fun month of photo prompts too!

    ReplyDelete