Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Some Recent Scrapbook Pages

It has been a very long time since I've shared any scrapbook pages, but I recently finished an album so I thought I would share. I'm several years behind on my scrapbooking so it's nice to start getting caught up! I have completed a lot more pages but I just picked some of my favorites to share.

I (obviously!) take a lot of pictures so I try to cram as many pictures onto a page as I can while still making it look visually appealing. I'm also not really one for lots of embellishments as I prefer my pictures to be the main focus.

I've linked the corresponding blog posts if you're interested in seeing more pictures or reading more in depths about anything.
Norfolk Botanical Garden Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Do you do like to do any sort of crafting?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful!! I used to try to cram a lot of photos onto one page too; I just don't have nearly as many to blog with anymore since all my boys prefer not to be in photos anymore.

    ReplyDelete