Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Our Visit to The State Botanical Garden of Georgia Part 2


We really didn't see too many flowers while at the State Botanical Garden of Georgia, most of what we did see was kind of random. Like large bushes of rhododendrons with only a couple of flowers left, or random patches of peonies or poppies. 

While walking along we did see a cardinal that had landed in a tree pretty close to us. I managed to quickly snap a couple of pictures of him before he flew off. And then we saw a little bunny rabbit but I wasn't able to get a picture of him.

So while we didn't see very many flowers, we did enjoy walking around the garden. It wasn't too big but wasn't too small either. Just big enough to be able to spend a few hours walking around. I'm sure we will visit again in the future!
Do you enjoy visiting botanical gardens?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

6 comments:

  1. OH I do love visiting the botanical gardens! What lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Those purple puffy “ball” plants! What the heck are they because we had them too! And I like that flower that’s pink on the outside and white on the inside! I am soooo bad with remembering/knowing the different types of flowers, can you tell?! :D Gorgeous pics, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're really neat looking flowers! They were in the iris garden so I was confused about what they were since there was no plaque saying what they were. I looked them up and they're called Allium flowers! And the pink and white one was a peony! I had never seen one that looked like that before! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Botanical gardens are great places to visit! It's so fun to see so much beauty in one place!

    ReplyDelete