Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Recent Purchases 11

Linen-blend Shorts High Waist in Dark Blue: I ordered these from H&M at the end of the summer, so I didn't get to wear them too many times but I do like them. I like that they're high waisted (but not too high) and that the linen material is lightweight. They fit pretty well and overall are just a nice and basic pair of shorts!

Women's Kindness Short Sleeve Graphic T-Shirt - Green Floral: This seemed to run really small so I sized up 2 sizes since I wanted it to fit a little looser (Like on the model). It's pretty inexpensive, I liked the floral image, and my favorite part is the material is actually on the thicker side. T-shirts for women seem to be tissue paper thin and see through, so I really like that this one is made with a better material! 

Long-Sleeve Waffle-Knit Henley Tunic T-Shirt for Women in Ivory: This top is so soft! It is kind of a boxy fit which I don't love, but it's loose fitting and nice just for more of a lounge type top or front tucked.

Textured Cotton-Blend Tunic Sweater for Women in Dark Green: I'm not really much of a sweater person, but I decided to take a chance and order this one. I'm glad I did because I really like it! I really like the color, a pretty hunter/forest green color. It is on the longer side but since I'm 5'8" it's not quite tunic length on me. It's made of a very soft material too! 

Breathe ON Short-Sleeve T-Shirt for Women in Pale Glass- I ordered this in a tall and it still seemed short. It's just past my waist but I was expecting it to be a little longer. Anyways, it's fine, just not quite what I was expecting. I'm actually not sure why I kept this top as it's just not quite the fit I was looking for, but for working out at home it's fine. 

High-Waisted CozeCore Jogger Leggings for Women in Black Jack: This was the only item in my Old Navy order I had to return. While I liked these, they just did not fit. I even sized up due to the reviews and while I was able to get them on they had very little stretch to them so they weren't very comfortable. Definitely just a very stiff and uncomfortable pair of leggings!

Oversized UltraLite All-Day Performance T-Shirt for Women in Plumeria: This one does look a little better on than it appears in the pictures. I was looking for a tunic-length t-shirt to wear while working out and this fit the bill. I wouldn't pay full price for it, but it was definitely worth the $10 I did pay for it. I sized down so it's loose fitting without being as baggy looking as it appears on the model. Old Navy clothes always seem to run very short, so I was glad that this t-shirt was actually tunic length on me!

Long-Sleeve Plush-Knit Henley Tunic T-Shirt for Women in Raisin Arizona: This top is pretty similar to the ivory waffle knit henley as it's just as soft, but obviously not waffle-knit. It's the same kind of boxy fit, but great just for lounging or a comfy casual top.


I usually have pretty bad luck with Old Navy orders. I typically find lots of things I like, but I really struggle with the short and boxy fit of most of their items. I was really surprised that I was able to find so many items that worked for me this time! I ordered them all over Black Friday, so it was nice to be able to get 50% off the entire order!

Have you purchased any new clothes or anything interesting lately?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

6 comments:

  1. I end up returning so much of what I buy off Old Navy but every now and then I find a piece that I just LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old Navy tends to be pretty hit or miss for me too. What I really need these days is a Target intervention, haha! They just have so many soft, cozy options! I'm not the biggest sweater person either (cardigans only, pls--all about the layer life), but I am telling everyone about this one! I sized up in the gray (I also have the mauve eek) and it is a fabulous blanket-with-sleeves, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same! The few pieces I do have from there I really do love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cardigans are the best! The Old Navy swing tank with a cardigan is pretty much my favorite outfit. I have so many of their swing tanks! I'll have to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's weird! But thanks! I'll definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete