Monday, January 24, 2022

2021 in Review

January

In January I shared quite a few posts. One of my first posts of the year was of our hike to Catawba Falls.
I also shared several 2020 recap-type posts, which included: 2020 in ReviewA (almost) Year of Photo A Day - 2020, and A Year of Flowers.

February

In February I started off the month by sharing my January Photo A Day pictures.

I also shared a review of the book When Twilight Breaks by Sarah Sundin.

March

In March I only shared two posts. I shared my February Photo A Day pictures and a review of the book Unknown Threat by Lynn H. Blackburn.

April

My first post in April was a Currently post. I shared a review of the book Is It Any Wonder by Courtney Walsh.


May


June

In June I shared Part 2 of our visit to the Norfolk Botanical Garden.
I also shared my Recent Purchases and my review of the book The Nature of Small Birds!

July

I started off the month by sharing my June Photo A Day Pictures.

Some other posts I shared were a Currently post, my review of the book Woman in Shadow, and some pictures of the Late Spring Flowers at the Norfolk Botanical Garden!

August

I had a lot going on in August so the only post I got up was my July Photo A Day pictures.

September

I didn't post at all in September!

October

My first post in October was a Currently post. Followed by my August photo a day pictures. I also shared our last two visits to the Norfolk Botanical garden. (Post 1 and Post 2), my September photo a day pictures, and our Fall decorations.

November

I only posted once in November, and that was to share my October photo a day pictures.

December

I only posted a couple of times in December, but I started off the month by sharing November photo a day pictures.

I also shared our hike in the DuPont State Recreational Forest as well as my last Friday Favorites of the year!


What were some of your favorite moments or highlights from the past year?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a good was had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all these lovely nature photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took so many beautiful photos when you were out and about! :) It's a nice way to wrap up the year that was in blogging and look back on your posts :)

    Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! As you can tell, I really enjoy taking nature photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! It really is a nice way to sum up the year! It's also kind of funny to see things I had done that I had forgotten about!

    ReplyDelete