Monday, March 6, 2023

2022 In Review

It's maybe a little late to be posting this but better late than never, right? Anyways, today I thought I would share a little recap of my 2022 blog posts. If you've been here a while you know I only blogged about halfway into 2022 before taking a break, but I still wanted to share the things I did post!

January

My first post of the month was my December Photo A Day pictures. I shared some of my Recent Purchases. I also shared some year in review posts like 2021 in Review and A Year of Photo A Day.
I also shared some photos from when we hiked the glassy mountain trail.

February

In February I shared a couple review posts from 2021 like my Favorite Pictures and my Top 10 Most Read Blog Posts. I shared my Recent Beauty Purchases and a couple of book reviews. I shared a review of the book What Matters Most by Courtney Walsh and Until Leaves Fall in Paris by Sarah Sundin.

March

In March, I only posted once. And that was my February Photo A Day Pictures.

April

In April I only posted twice. I shared my March Photo A Day Pictures and my Favorite Reads from 2021!

May
 
My first post in May was a Currently post. I then shared my April Photo A Day pictures and a review of the book All That it Takes by Nicole Deese. I shared some of my recent purchases.
And then I ended the month by sharing Part 1 and Part 2 of our visit to the State Botanical Garden of Georgia!

June

I started off the month by sharing my May Photo A Day pictures. I shared a couple of book reviews. One was of the book Long Way Home by Lynn Austin and Heirlooms by Sandra Byrd.

And then I shared some of my recent beauty purchases!

July 

In July I shared my June Photo A Day Pictures and then I took an unexpected prolonged blogging break!

So that is a wrap on my 2022 blog posts! Now that I'm trying to get back into blogging more, what kinds of posts do you like or want to see? I'm hoping to be able to get out more and do some more photography, especially since I got a new lens!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDiaryOfNicoleAlicia

4 comments:

  1. Good luck exploring and playing around with your new lens! I'm feeling very unmotivated to take pictures lately..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny, revisiting your old posts is like a time warp for me too, haha! Takes me back to what I was doing and buying at those times last year. Those pictures from the glassy mountain trail are gorgeous! I should really embrace hiking for the beautiful photo opportunities, HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I still haven't gotten out and used it yet. I have really been in a creative rut for a while, hopefully with spring coming and having a new lens will help to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly! I frequently refer back to my posts to remind me of different things. Or to settle debates haha.

    ReplyDelete