Wednesday, January 11, 2017

2016 in Review

January
Well, I took an unplanned blogging break in January. Not because I didn't want to blog, but because I really had absolutely nothing to blog about! We didn't do anything interesting or blog-worthy, and I was pretty busy at work and didn't have too much time for anything else!

February
February didn't have a whole lot of posts either. I shared a Currently post, I talked about travel souvenirs, and an Influenster Target Dry Spray Voxbox review.
March
In March I shared my reviews on a couple of beauty boxes. The March Target Beauty box and the March Ipsy Glambag.

I also shared some scrapbooking pages as well as an Instagram roundup.
April
In April I shared my first Love With Food box review.
We went hiking at Camelsback park.
And I shared pictures from our trip to Washington! We visited the Roozengaarde Tulip FarmPike Place MarketKerry Park, Gas Works Park, the Ballard Locks, and the Museum of Flight!
May
There were a lot of review posts in May! As well as an Ikea haul and some lilac pictures!
Review-wise, I posted some reviews of the April Love With Food box, the April Ipsy Glam Bag, the April Target Beauty Box, and Wonderland - A Coloring Book by Amily Shen.
June
In June I shared some subscription box reviews including the May Ipsy glam bag, June Target beauty box, the first-ever Target mens' box, and the June Love With Food box.
I also shared some pictures of the late spring flowers, my first confessions post, and a father's day weekend recap!
July
In July I shared a couple review posts, which included the July Love With Food box and the June Ipsy glam bag.
I also shared a recipe for strawberry spinach salad. Which is SO GOOD and you should try it!
And last but not least, some pictures from our visit to a lavender farm.
August
In August I shared the July Ipsy glam bag, some pictures from the Tacoma Museum of Glass, and a Target haul!
September
In September I shared reviews of the August Ipsy glam bag, August Love With Food box, and August Target beauty box.
I also shared the rest of the pictures I took while we were in Washington; which included pictures from Ruby Beach and La Push!
October
In October, I shared my review of the September Ipsy glam bag, Target beauty box, and Love With Food box.
I also shared some pictures from the Portland Farmers' market and some of the pretty fall colors!
November
In November I shared a review of my October Ipsy glam bag as well as a review of the October Sephora Play bag.
December
In December I didn't do too much blogging, but I did share a review of the November Ipsy glam bag and November Sephora Play bag. In non-review related posts, I shared a Christmas decoration home tour!
So that was my 2016 in review! 
You can also check out my 2015 in review!

No comments:

Post a Comment